Our friendly, efficient plumbers and heating engineers offer a full range of boiler servicing and emergency boiler repair. We will work with you to determine the best possible solution for your boiler, from repair and maintenance up to new boiler installation, we will find your best option.
We offer a free annual service for the first 5 years with all new Worcester Bosch boiler installations.
An annual boiler service includes:
- A visual check of the boiler
- The boiler being fired safely to identify any working faults
- A flue gas analysis efficiency test
- Opening up the boiler and inspecting it, if necessary
- Checking the flue and ventilation are in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
- Checking and adjusting the system pressure
- Cleaning the condensate trap
- Visually checking and bleeding radiators, if necessary
- A visual check of the hot water cylinder
- Confirmation in writing that the service has been carried out
We also offer:
- Free advice and 24hr direct access to our gas safe engineers
- Free quotes to repair your boiler
- Free quotes to replace all makes and models of boilers
- No middlemen meaning, we pass the savings on to you!
- New boilers supplied and fitted from £1300 (plus VAT)
- Gas Boilers
- System Boilers
- Combi Boilers
- Heat only Boilers
- LPG Boilers
- Oil Boilers
Things which are not covered under your free annual service, include:
- Pre-existing, system design or installation faults
- Power flushing of the heating system
- Underfloor heating and controls
- Boiler repairs are limited to £300 in the first three months of your cover
- Damage caused by weather or freezing
- Repair or replacement of the boiler should Worcester Bosch determine that it is beyond economical repair or if new manufacturer or manufacturer approved replacement parts are not available for the make/model of the boiler specified in your warranty
- Damage caused by or arising from sludge, scale and other debris in the central heating system and related pipework
- Damage arising as a result of disconnection from, re-connection to or interruption of the gas, electricity or water mains services to your home
- Electrical “terminal ends” (for example such as light bulbs, extractor fans, electric showers, domestic appliances)
- Damage caused when your home is unoccupied for more than 30 days in a row
Please note, the 5-year free service does not transfer to a different boiler if you move home and, the annual boiler service does not form part of your warranty with Worcester Bosch.
We offer a 24/7 emergency service, so if you have an urgent problem with your boiler or central heating, please contact us at any time. We will provide you with a fixed price which our heating engineer will confirm with you before beginning boiler servicing or any other heating services.
We offer a high standard of customer service for boiler repair & maintenance in Farnborough, Woking, Guildford and Reading at a competitive price, so contact us today for a free quote.