- Important information and who we are
- The data we collect about you and why
- How we use your personal data
- Who we share your data with
- How long we keep your personal data
- Your legal rights
- How you can contact us
- Links to other websites
1. Important information and who we are
2. The data we collect about you and why
Personal data, or personal information, means any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of our products and services).
We may collect, use and store the following data about you:
Identity Data includes your first name and last name.
Transactional Data includes details about payments from you.
Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
Correspondence Data includes additional personal data that you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through our Website, or by any other means.
Details of visits to our Website includes details of your visits to our Website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
If you want to know more about how Cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for specific and limited purposes. For example, communication methods and the functionality of our Website; to process your payments; and, where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Who we share your personal data with
6. How long we keep your personal data for
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes(s) for which it was provided. How long we keep it for will depend on a number of factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/ regulatory reason for us to keep it; and/ or
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
7. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/.
8. How to contact us
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Website.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any enquiries or complaint or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by:
- writing to: Information Commissioner’s Officer, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF;
- calling: 0303 123 1113; or
- submitting a message through the ICO’s website at: ico.org.uk
9. Links to other websites
© All rights reserved. February 2019